Giving to The Saklan School
Independent schools rely on tuition and charitable, tax deductible gifts to meet their operating expenses. At Saklan, we deeply appreciate the continued generosity of our community. Thanks to the support of current parents, alumni families, grandparents, faculty, staff, and friends of the school, Saklan is able to continually develop and implement new programs and approaches that impart a vital and creative learning experience for our children.
The Development Committee at Saklan is made up of dedicated volunteers who direct and support our two major fundraising efforts:
Support the Annual Giving Fund
Each year, all members of the Saklan community – current parents, alumni families, grandparents, faculty, staff, and friends of the school – are invited to participate in the Annual Giving Fund. We encourage:
• all current parents to make Saklan their highest philanthropic priority while their children are at school; and
• everyone to give as generously as family circumstances allow.
Giving what you can is an important way to show your support for Saklan and our children. Every gift of every size contributes to our success.
Why Giving is Important
Giving to the Annual Giving Fund represents a special opportunity for our current families and members of our extended community to come together and make a significant impact on our school.
Ways to Give
1. Online Giving: It’s easy to make a gift online - we accept Visa and Mastercard.
2. Gift by Check: Made payable to The Saklan School and mailed to:
The Saklan School
Attn: Development Office
1678 School Street
Moraga, CA 94556
3. Matching Gifts: Check with your employer about their matching gift program.
4. Pledge: Extending payments over time offers more flexibility and allows donors to make a larger gift.
5. Gifts of Appreciated Securities
6. Gifts of Real Property
7. Bequest Gifts
8. Tribute and Memorial Gifts
9. Charitable Remainder Trusts
We hope that everyone will join together to invest in the ongoing success of The Saklan School by making a generous contribution to this year’s Annual Giving Fund. For further information about making a gift, please contact your 2015-16 Development Committee Chair.
Click here to contact Carol Goldman, Director of Development.
The Saklan School is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization. Our tax ID number is 94-2494910. Donations are tax deductible to the full extent allowed by law.