Students may bring lunch from home or order lunch online for delivery to the campus. The Saklan School partners with Food for Thought Catering
to offer a variety of delicious and healthy options for delivered lunches.
provides a secure, fast, and easy-to-use online ordering system that allows users to view the lunch menu, order, prepay and manage lunches on the web.
1. Go to https://foodforthought.boonli.com
2. Click “Create an Account.” Password is: Saklan
3. Add account and profile(s) information
4. Sign in with your username and password
5. To begin ordering, navigate to the month, click on the menu, click a date.
Food or Policy (Missed/Late Orders, Credits, and Changes/Cancellations): email@example.com
or 925-876-3150Technical Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
or 800.381.6511 x 3Payment Information:
The program accepts payment by Debit Card or Credit Card: Visa, AX, MasterCard, & Discover.
Be sure to proceed to checkout and process your payment. Orders that are left in the shopping cart will NOT be processed and you will not be included in the lunch service.Processing Fee:
A nominal processing fee is charged so that we can offer our lunch program online.
Thank you for participating in our lunch program!