Who can apply?
This scholarship is available for new students who have not yet applied to The Saklan School for sixth, seventh or eighth grade for the 2018-19 school year and who show high academic potential and commitment to the School’s mission.
When will the scholarship begin?
The scholarship will begin with the 2018-19 academic year.
What is the duration of the scholarship?
The scholarship will be renewed annually for the entire length of matriculation in the middle school program at The Saklan School, provided that the recipient:
- Is in continuous full time enrollment at The Saklan School
- Remains in good academic standing (‘B’ average or better)
- Adheres to the School’s mission and code of behavior
How do I apply?
- Students must complete an admissions application online through The Saklan School website (under Admissions / How to Apply)
- Students must also complete a separate scholarship application.
- In addition to the regular admissions process school visit, candidates will attend an interview with the Scholarship Committee.
How many recipients will be awarded the Sharon Reichow Scholarship?
The number of scholarship recipients will be determined by the Scholarship Committee and space availability.
Can I apply for additional financial aid?
Applicants are eligible to apply for further financial aid.
For more information